We'll sum up the most important points in order to satisfy the more impatient reader. It's basically common sense, as we are also frequent shoppers on other websites we treat you the way we want to be treated ourselves:
- Your personal details will never be used to spam you, nor will they be sold to a third party for the purposes of marketing or any other activity that is not related to Chocolateque.
- We use the company Ogone for all our payments. They are specialized in 100% safe payment online.
- You're in control. At simple request we provide insight into your details, change whatever you'd like to change or stop processing your information.
In order to provide you with our services we need some personal information. This information includes your name, emailaddress, postal address and telephone number. This information is solely used to ensure a correct registration, ordering of products, delivery of orders, contact and all other interactions between you and Chocolateque.
The payment of your order is processed safely by Ogone, a company specialized in 100% safe payments online. At the time of payment you are redirected to the secure servers of Ogone. Only Ogone receives your payment details, so nor Chocolateque nor any third party have access to them. Ogone is a European trusted partner for online payments and ensures that your personal details are only used for the proper processing of your payment.
At all times you have access to your personal account pages, containing the information pertaining to your registered account with Chocolateque. We request you to properly protect your password and login details in order to prevent unauthorized access to your account by any third party.
A cookie is a small information file that is stored on your computer when interacting with our website. Each time you visit Chocolateque this cookie identiefies you and makes your visit easier by remembering your emailaddress for you. Cookies may also be used by us to compile aggregate information about the usage of our website. Chocolateque uses this information in analysis to improve our website, content and service to its users. If you do not wish to receive our cookies you can change the settings in your browser.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
- In the event that Chocolateque or its mother business indio is sold, your personal details may be disclosed to possible purchasers and passed on to the acquirers of the business.
- Your personal details may be disclosed when Chocolateque is under a duty to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Chocolateque, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
Our contact details
You have the right to access the information which Chocolateque holds about you. For any question, complaint, remark or other you are always welcome to contact us via the different ways we provide below. We take great care in answering your questions swiftly and thoroughly and using your remarks to constantly improve our service to you.
Via the contact page
Or write us at
Nevengebouw bureau 115
We'd love to hear from you!